It is with a heavy heart that we update you on an important announcement and reassure you what New Street Dental Care is doing in response to the Coronavirus/Covid-19 pandemic and in line with our Governments guidelines
We are unfortunately now CLOSED until further notice.
If you have an appointment with us between now and including 30th June 2020 please DO NOT ATTEND.
We will contact you or update you for anyone who has appointments after 30th June 2020.
We are following Public Health England guidelines and all of the latest information can be found on https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england
Dental Emergency help from us
We want to thank everyone for being so understanding and supportive in these uncertain and troubling times.
We are still here for you and if you do have any concerns about:
- Your dental health
- Your temporary discontinuation of your current treatment
- A broken tooth or lost crown
- If you are suffering from pain or discomfort
There are three ways you can contact us:
- By email us using email@example.com
- Through Facebook NewStreetDentalCareAndover then using ‘Messenger’
- Alternatively, you can call us on 01264301301
This also applies to your close family and friends, even if they have not been seen by us. We are all happy to try our best to help while following the Government’s guidelines on emergency dental care.
If you contact us by telephone, there are three options:
- Option 1: You will be able to leave a message on our voicemail and we will call you back
- Option 2: To contact a member of staff directly, if your query is of an urgent or troubling matter
- Option 3: To contact one of our on-call dentists to discuss an urgent or acute pain or problem
We hope this information is helpful to you and please be reassured that we are still here to help you. Let us all act responsibly so that this virus is defeated quickly and we can get back to being as normal as things will allow.
Stay safe, stay indoors, keep up with the very difficult discipline of social distancing.
Julian Chen and the New Street Dental Care Team
Resorces about COVID-19
- Public Health England stay at home guidance, translated and in easy read
- Public Health England guidance on social distancing, translated.
- NHS guidelines translated into 32 languages by Doctors of the World
- Easy read information on COVID-19 from Mencap
- Public Health England resources in accessible formats
- COVID-19 guidance for providers of services for people experiencing rough sleeping
- The handwashing rap, produced to help people who have a learning disability
We are here to cater to all of your dental needs, no matter your age! We want you to have the best dental experience possible and we are here to give that to you.
We understand choosing a dental team is an intensely personal and important part of modern life for you. Our family run practice with a team of exceptional staff will take care of your dentistry, by working with you in understanding how to look after your teeth and being able to offer the right advice and guidance to ensure your teeth are given the best protection possible.
For exceptional service and dentistry to make you smile, we pride ourselves on being different and caring! At New Street Dental Care, we can provide you with routine preventative dental care as well as cosmetic treatments to enhance your teeth or add some gleam to your smile. Just ask us as we want to help you with any questions or concerns you may have. We promise you there is no need to feel embarrassed and we will never make you feel uncomfortable.
Come in and give us a try!
Over 1000 people from Andover and further afield trust us, why not trust us too?
We will keep you smiling, even if you are nervous
- Later opening hours
- Appointments on Saturday mornings
- 24 hour emergency service
- Free car park
- Free wifi
- We are especially keen to encourage visits from nervous patients who are reluctant to see a dentist or hygienist and we can offer helpful relaxation hints and options to overcome any anxiety.
- All on Four Implants
- Children′s Dentistry
- Consultation and Dental Health Check-up
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Hygiene and Gum (Periodontal) Treatment
- Anti Snoring Devices
- Air Flow
- Fresh Breath Treatment
- Invisible Teeth Aligners
- Inman Aligners
- Nervous Patients
- Root Canal Treatment
- Extractions and Wisdom Teeth
- Sports Mouth Guards
- Teeth in A Day
- Teeth Grinding Guards and Splints
- Venners and Smile makeovers
- White Dental Fillings
- Home Bleaching
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Devices For Sleep Apnoea
- Emergency Dental Care