Spread the cost of dental treatment with interest free credit
Our financing plan is a popular option for patients considering cosmetic dental
treatments. It allows you to spread the cost of your treatment over an agreed
period that fits within your budget.
Routine Patient Adult Examination
- To carry out a full examination of your jaw joints, lymph nodes, soft tissues, teeth and gums.
- Oral cancer screening and salivary glands check.
- Discuss your general health and any problems you have had with your teeth, mouth or gums since your last dental examination.
- Intra oral digital X-Rays if clinically necessary an additional £9 each.
- Give any advice on achieving a healthy mouth.
- Give you advice and options on the most appropriate treatment to accomplish healthy mouth, teeth and gums.
- Explain any risks, as well as costs, of all treatment you may need.
- Discuss with you when your next visit should be.
- Answer any concerns and questions you may have.
- Detailed estimate of treatment cost.
New / Existing Patient Adult Examination PLUS
includes all of the above with the additional:
- Assessment of damage due to clenching and grinding or your teeth.
- Including intra oral digital X-Rays if clinically necessary.
- Acid erosion assessment.
- Assessment of your bite and how your teeth fit and work together.
- Future Treatment planning.
- Upper and Lower pictures or your teeth for your smile Evaluation if required.
- Judicial alteration to existing problematical dentures, fillings, night guards, sports guards etc.
- Free second dental opinion.
For further information, please contact a member of staff.
We will always help you, Please speak to a member of staff who can advise you. Your dental health is important to us and with our services, we will be able to give you the oral health you deserve. In order to do so, we recommend coming into New Street Dental Care every six months for a professional cleaning. If you do this, your teeth will be deeply cleaned and polished. We may provide a beneficial fluoride treatment that will restore the strength of your teeth and help them fight bacteria, decay, and infection. This cleaning is also useful when you are preventing the development of periodontal disease and gum disease. Your dentist or hygienist is the only one who can remove the harmful tartar (calculus) from your teeth and restore your oral health.
|Adult Patient Examination|
NEW Adult Patient Examination
Adult Patient Examination PLUS
|NEW Patient Child Examination (with registered Adult) 0 – 12 years of age|
NEW Patient Child Examination (with registered Adult) 13 – 18 years of age
|NEW Patient Child Examination (without registered Adult) 0 – 12 years of age|
NEW Patient Child Examination (without registered Adult) 13 – 18 years of age
|Routine Child Examination (with registered Adult) 0 – 12 years of age|
Routine Child Examination (with registered Adult) 13 – 18 years of age
Routine Child Examination (without registered Adult) 0 – 12 years of age
Routine Child Examination (without registered Adult) 13 – 18 years of age
| Adult Patient Emergency appointment (excluding treatment)|
Adult Patient Emergency appointment (excluding treatment) out of hours
|Child Patient Emergency appointment (excluding treatment)|
Child Patient Emergency appointment (excluding treatment) out of hours
|Emergency out of hours Call Out Fee (not including treatment)||From £110.00|
Full Mouth OPG X-Ray
CT 3D Scan
|Adult Scale & Polish||From £60.00|
|Air Flow ® Therapy||£18.00|
|Child Scale & Polish||From £45.00|
|Periodontal Treatment (per appointment)||£120.00|
|Fresh Breath Treatment||£30.00|
|Oral Hygiene & Diet Advice Adult Oral Hygiene & Diet Advice Child||£30.00 £10.00|
|Adult Composite Filling (Tooth coloured)|
Child Deciduous / Milk Tooth Filling
Child Permanent Tooth Filling
|Amalgam (Silver) – New Street Dental Care no longer provide Amalgam Fillings for health and environmental reasons||N/A|
|Fissure Sealants||£30.00 per tooth|
|Crowns / Bridges / Veneers|
|Laboratory Made Porcelain Crowns||From £495.00|
|Digital Dental Suite On Site Milled Porcelain Crowns||From £595.00|
|Post and Core||£150.00|
|Bridges||From £450.00 per tooth|
|Winged Bridge||From £650.00|
|Root Canal Treatment|
|Anterior and Premolar||£450.00 per tooth|
|Molar tooth||£550.00 per tooth|
|Root Canal Treatment|
Re Root Treatments
|Acrylic Dentures (per arch)||From £495.00|
|Flexible Dentures||From £595.00|
|Chrome Dentures (per arch)||From £695.00|
|Surgical Extraction e.g. Impacted wisdom teeth, failed extractions||From £150.00|
|Implant Consultation Implant 3D Planning with CT Scan||£75.00 £250.00|
|Implant Surgery||From £1,200.00|
|Implant Restoration||From £800.00|
|Teeth in a Day and All on Four||POA|
|Opalescence GO Whitening Strips||£100.00|
|Home Whitening Kit||£220.00|
|Orthodontic / Braces|
|Consultation / Smile Assessment||Free|
|Invisalign (Clear Braces)|
Invisalign Single Arch (Upper OR Lower Teeth)
|£2800 – £6000|
|Traditional Fixed Braces (Clear / Ceramic)||From £3500|
|Traditional Fixed Braces (Metal)||From £3000|
|Removable / Replacement Retainer||From £90.00|
|Invisalign Vivera Retainers (Set of 6)||£450.00|
|Fixed / Bonded Retainer||£180.00|
|We also offer 10% Student Discount*|
*Examination for 12 and under is free if one or more parent/guardian is registered and seen by our Dentist within the last 6 months at New Street Dental Care. Student discount with valid NUS card.